Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Hey Quick,

So first; thanks for using the proper format for your application; it is much appreciated and very helpful. 

Now let just get this out of the way: your ban.

Yeesh, talk about a rough start, am I right? I'm not sure if anyone else knows about this but Quick actually apologized to me a week or so ago, or it could have been longer, time is weird. At the time I didn't realize which ban and night he was talking about because I've put in a handful of ban requests so far... But now that I've refreshed my memory I understand the debate on your application. I also had no idea he was interested in becoming staff so I'm not sure if the apology was genuine or based on his future application submission. 

The subjects on what you describe as "trolling" are pretty bad, my dude. When I rewatched the videos and saw the things that you were saying, I was very shocked because you don't act like this person anymore which is a great thing. But, that being said, 2.5 months isn't a long time, at all. I've seen you become a great remember of this community and I hope you continue to be a part of it and grow. 

I really would like to see your answers to the other questions that have been posted. I also think you should review your own ban and let us know how you would have dealt with the situation that you were a part of but as a staff member. I really want to know what you've learned so far as a donor and an actual member of our community. 

This is not a no to this application. 
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]

Messages In This Thread
Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-27-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-28-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-28-2021, 02:12 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-28-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Zom13ae - 10-28-2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by The Triangle - 10-28-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Zom13ae - 10-29-2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-31-2021, 10:18 AM