Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
(10-28-2021, 02:12 PM)chelllman Wrote: Here are my questions:
1. If you are accepted to the PH staff team, will you keep everything in the staff discord confidential?  You will be asked by both friends/regulars about staff PH stuff.  You cannot divulge anything.  Do you believe you can "tell off" the people asking you to break confidentiality?
2. Do you believe that you can rise to be extremely assertive when needed?  As staff, you have final say over certain topics that may/will come up on the server.  Sometimes we need to let it be known that certain topics are absolutely (and immediately) off limits.

I will respond with my answer after your reply.
1. If you are accepted to the PH staff team, will you keep everything in the staff discord confidential?  You will be asked by both friends/regulars about staff PH stuff.  You cannot divulge anything.  Do you believe you can "tell off" the people asking you to break confidentiality?

I will keep everything confidential if I am accepted. I understand that a lot of the topics discussed in the discord is meant for staff and staff only. I think that I am very good at keeping things that other people shouldn’t know to myself even when it comes to people that I trust and am friends with. I don’t like sharing information about things that concern me or other people as it is.

2. Do you believe that you can rise to be extremely assertive when needed?  As staff, you have final say over certain topics that may/will come up on the server.  Sometimes we need to let it be known that certain topics are absolutely (and immediately) off limits.

I do believe that I can be confident with my actions. The only thing I have trouble with is when people walk right up to the line without crossing it. This includes when people make sudden noises every once and awhile, talking about things that aren’t socially acceptable(but aren’t technically in the rules), and/or disrespecting other people. Other than those rare situations I can be very confident with my actions.

Thank you for your response Chelllman.

(10-28-2021, 03:20 PM)Zom13ae Wrote:
Yeesh, talk about a rough start, am I right? I'm not sure if anyone else knows about this but Quick actually apologized to me a week or so ago, or it could have been longer, time is weird. At the time I didn't realize which ban and night he was talking about because I've put in a handful of ban requests so far... But now that I've refreshed my memory I understand the debate on your application. I also had no idea he was interested in becoming staff so I'm not sure if the apology was genuine or based on his future application submission. 

The subjects on what you describe as "trolling" are pretty bad, my dude. When I rewatched the videos and saw the things that you were saying, I was very shocked because you don't act like this person anymore which is a great thing. But, that being said, 2.5 months isn't a long time, at all. I've seen you become a great remember of this community and I hope you continue to be a part of it and grow. 

I really would like to see your answers to the other questions that have been posted. I also think you should review your own ban and let us know how you would have dealt with the situation that you were a part of but as a staff member. I really want to know what you've learned so far as a donor and an actual member of our community. 

This is not a no to this application. 
Yeesh, talk about a rough start, am I right? I'm not sure if anyone else knows about this but Quick actually apologized to me a week or so ago, or it could have been longer, time is weird. At the time I didn't realize which ban and night he was talking about because I've put in a handful of ban requests so far... But now that I've refreshed my memory I understand the debate on your application. I also had no idea he was interested in becoming staff so I'm not sure if the apology was genuine or based on his future application submission

Actually, when I was looking into applying and researching certain things I had remembered that you had made that ban request on me. I apologized because I had looked into the ban request and was genuinely sorry for what I had said, and I was just really embarrassed that I acted that way.

I really would like to see your answers to the other questions that have been posted. I also think you should review your own ban and let us know how you would have dealt with the situation that you were a part of but as a staff member. I really want to know what you've learned so far as a donor and an actual member of our community.

I personally would have done just about the same thing you did, started recording and gathering evidence for a ban request. Although after gathering enough evidence I would have either pinged staff or kicked. My actions were pretty unacceptable and I fully understand that.

Thank you for your response Zom13ae.

Messages In This Thread
Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-27-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-28-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-28-2021, 02:12 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-28-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Zom13ae - 10-28-2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by The Triangle - 10-28-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Zom13ae - 10-29-2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-31-2021, 10:18 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by TheUltraFish - 11-03-2021, 05:02 PM