Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
This has been a very difficult application for me to come to a conclusion on.  Before I get to my answer, I'd first like to say thank you kkdc for putting yourself out there with your staff application.  Staff applications are oddly vulnerable.  Not everyone has the courage to put themselves out there potentially to be blasted by the community.

For your application, I am giving you a +0/+0.5 (aka, I want you to be on the staff team, but in a month or two).  I know that I said I would give you a +1 when we discussed you making a staff app about 3 week ago, but that was before I knew the nature of your previous ban.  Other members of the PH staff team have brought up their concerns, and I believe that their concerns are justified.  Please do not see this as an attack on yourself/your character.  From everything I've seen over the last 2 months since your ban, you really have made a great effort to be a positive addition to the PH community.

Here is what I propose: continue playing on the server, keeping your positive attitude, making ban requests, asking staff questions about various situations, etc.  Essentially, keep doing what you've been doing these last 2.5 months.  If you continue to do this without any issues for 1 more month, then I will wholeheartedly give you a +1 on your next staff application in 1-1.5 months.  I must note that there is precedence for this as well.  Applications in the past have been denied with single/double month conditions to gain a +1 from the majority of staff members.

I think if you continue what you've been doing the last 2.5 months for a little longer, you stand a really strong chance of getting promoted to Trusted.

Messages In This Thread
Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-27-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-28-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-28-2021, 02:12 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by §5kkdcquick - 10-28-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Zom13ae - 10-28-2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by The Triangle - 10-28-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by Zom13ae - 10-29-2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-31-2021, 10:18 AM
RE: Trusted Application - by TheUltraFish - 11-03-2021, 05:02 PM