Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the Topic of Staff/Donor Command Logging
(11-01-2021, 07:42 PM)chelllman Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 06:49 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: -snip-
We could rig it so the contents of what was recorded was dumped into a shared folder in Google Drive every 24 hours.
I'd like to bring attention the pricing and options of Google Drive... Someone would have to be a maid for this folder everyday... 2 TB for $10 a month... That isn't much when putting videos, and multiples if that of the same time.
[Image: 46b034e83951acf7e5a924cb3b485d52.png]
Getting Dink to be on board with anything that takes money is going to be harder than asking him to add a model to the server. 6 month LEAD TIME. This project would see the same lead time and sadly would be forgotten in the process.

I do love seeing you guys create something to help, even if it's because of lack of care to fix relay correctly from our lord and savior. I'd really suggest keeping this as a plugin/project relying on the staff/donors/playerbase. I think we would see a better outcome by doing this, since you know it's hard to get someones attention :/

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the Topic of Staff/Donor Command Logging - by [black]Darkkran - 11-01-2021, 09:53 PM