Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should really sleep but....
Ingame Name: BIIG_SAD

Steam ID:
edit: ID: STEAM_0:0:154149659

Time Played: about 102 hours in this server.
Edit: (11/5) 113.5 hrs

When First Joined: a while back for a couple minutes, really picked it up around august(?) or september(?)

Availability: currently, I play after work, so around 11 ish PM to around 5 ish AM EST. I am usually free except sundays, as then I DM a DnD group.

Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?:
I can help staff the deader hours of the server that seemingly have no staffing of. I notice that usually, when I am on, staff appears infrequently.
I would like that to change, and to help staff the server to get the baddies and keep the place clean.

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us?

I remember the good old days when I used to play on another massive server that eventually collapsed because there was no moderation,
and because of no moderation, there was no donation, and because of no donation, the server fell. I found this server in my history from a long time ago
and on a whim, fired up gmod to play on here. Immediately, I was enthralled by the community, and decided that I could not let this server, a fun place, die out.
I immediately donated, and plan on doing so every so often, moreso to keep the server alive. I love the community as it has brought me happiness in what'
could be described as some really trying times at my job.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have never been banned/censored.
[edit] I kick myself every now and then to goto bed. I have only ever recieved 1 kick by someone else, which was essentially me going to bed (asked them to kick me with reason of "goto bed").

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I have never applied for staff, so please, give me your honest opinions.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Using my rtx card, I can capture shadowplay and record footage using geforce experience, and with my
basic video editing skills, I can pare down videos to only relevant portions.

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others?

I found you all through the legacy browser one fine day a while back. I re-found you all when I reinstalled gmod for a gpu test, and fell back in.

other:
-I have been a helper on a private minecraft server before.
-I have been a team captain for a sports team before with people more unruly than on the server.

I really love this community. I want to give back and do my part to make the community thrive. I don't think there is much else to say.

Messages In This Thread
I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-03-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-03-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by August - 11-03-2021, 03:05 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-05-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by Zom13ae - 11-06-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-07-2021, 03:47 AM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-08-2021, 12:16 AM