Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should really sleep but....
Mmmkay...

I really think you have great potential in becoming staff but I'm not entirely sure this is the right time.
Here are a few reasons why:

1. You only have 100 hours currently playing on the server, although this does meet the requirement it isn't a lot of time game-wise, but that is only my personal opinion. 

2. From what I have witnessed when players get a bit rowdy/troll you tend to be very defensive and get worked up. This is totally understandable, but you have to learn to stay calm and take time to communicate the server rules and tell them what will happen if they don't follow them. I'd like to also add that the server isn't always going to be 100% kid-friendly, we'd like to keep it as PG-13 as possible, so sometimes people are going to curse or make jokes, which can be okay, we're not responsible for what other people's kids hear online but we can do our best to try and make it as friendly as possible. This doesn't mean we gag someone every time we hear a curse word or a tasteless joke, if we did that then VC would be gag'd like 24/7.

3. Backseat Staffing while the staff is on. A few others have mentioned this; you tend to step over staff when they are on. I've witnessed this a few times, I'm pretty chill with it unless I say something but you should practice some awareness as to who is present in the game. We always appreciate the help but you should also allow us to do our duties so you and the others can enjoy the game more. 

4. About that awareness... Just really try to pay attention to who is alive or dead before calling out ghosters and stuff.

5. When it comes to gathering the evidence you have to have enough to back it up. Just because you get killed as a prop or someone has a decent amount of kills does not mean they are cheating/hacking/ghosting. We NEED to have evidence to back up the claims, I really like to see you practice this and put in more ban requests with the proper amount of evidence. Kicking someone who you think is cheating before you tell/warn staff is kind of a big no-no to me.

6. Be a little more active on the forums/discord, get to know the rest of the donors and staff members! :D

You have a great start on the server but I think you need a bit more practice and fine-tuning before becoming staff. Work on the points above and the things others have suggested, I'd like to see these improvements before you become a full-fledge staff member! So for now -1
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]

Messages In This Thread
I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-03-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-03-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by August - 11-03-2021, 03:05 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-05-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by Zom13ae - 11-06-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-07-2021, 03:47 AM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-08-2021, 12:16 AM