Unban Request.
Ingame Name: Granny Anal Compilation #18

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193406006

Who Banned You: Kizzy something I think

Reason For Ban: they said slur usage even though it wasn't

Length of Ban: says Never on unban

Reason for Admins to Unban: Because the moderator seems unfit for their position and lets their emotions interfere with their judgement. 
There was a user that kept trying to troll me I can't remember the name but I asked if they were Transgender (Honestly wasn't trying to be offensive, I was wanting to know so I could refer to them with the right pronouns). That user kept flaming me so I was needing a mods assistance. I kept asking for a mod and each mod kept ignoring my requests (3 online and afk i guess). Kizzy decides instead of replying to me to gag for im guessing mic spam? When I was literally just trying to talk over the other players so the mods could hear me. He then gets smart with me while I couldn't respond back (as gmod mods usually do) then ungags me. I try to tell him I was needing assistance and I was asking for a mod and he gags again. 
By then I realize the mods are not here to help so I go on about my game. The (Transgender?) User then proceeds to start back up knowing kizzy was unfit for the position and wouldn't stop them and I tell them to stop. I can't remember fully what I said but it was something like "you are transgender you need to stop trolling me" and kizzy took it upon himself to ban me for a slur? 
I never knew Transgender was a slur on this server and no one gave me a warn for that. And a permaban for saying a slur that isn't actually a slur is kinda stupid in my opinion. Personally I don't think there is anything negative about being Transgender to make it a slur. 
I could understand a week or 2 ban but permaban seems kinda excessive for the offence (which wasn't even an offence). Even with my one other ban I don't think a permaban is really needed.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have been banned once for saying a joke about a mod being fat (another stupid ban lmao) and the mod literally taking that way too serious lol.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request. - by Granny Anal Compilation #18 - 01-01-2022, 02:18 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 02:26 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Kizzy - 01-01-2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Damien - 01-01-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Foxka - 01-01-2022, 01:55 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-01-2022, 02:31 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-01-2022, 11:44 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-02-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Damien - 01-02-2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Jammin - 01-02-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by KaptainLes - 01-02-2022, 09:38 PM