Unban Request.
(01-02-2022, 01:02 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 12:56 AM)Granny Anal Compilation #18 Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 11:44 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Dude the fact that you have 4 people talking about the fact that you've caused problems should be enough. Take a break and try making an unban request later, you're clearly here solely to cause problems. You shouldn't be let back period, but that's just my take.
Notice how the majority are speaking out of their feelings rather than any factual evidence.
I could easily say someone said or did something they didn't do but that doesn't mean they did.

Not here to cause any problems. I made a thread for an unban request because I feel like the permaban was a little extra, then people came in here in their feelings completely unrelated to what the thread was about. 

Also no one here asked for your take.
So in conclusion, you are saying all 4 people lied?

Your permaban at least in my eyes was warranted, you are here to cause problems and troll, you only seem sympathetic now because you got caught. Who is to say you get unbanned and do the same shit again?

Also shit talking in your ban request to people who are genuinely here to comment on it probably won't help. Go outside : )
No, I literally meant what I said. They are typing out of emotion with no factual evidence to back up their claims. I know for 100% FACT I have never said any kind of slur on here (besides asking if they were transgender which I didn't know was a slur).

I am not here to troll I'm here to play TTT. Nothing more, nothing less.

And I never shit talked anyone on this thread? I have no clue what you're going on about there, but it is also off topic.
(01-02-2022, 04:57 PM)Damien Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 12:56 AM)Granny Anal Compilation #18 Wrote: Notice how the majority are speaking out of their feelings rather than any factual evidence.
I could easily say someone said or did something they didn't do but that doesn't mean they did.

Not here to cause any problems. I made a thread for an unban request because I feel like the permaban was a little extra, then people came in here in their feelings completely unrelated to what the thread was about. 

Also no one here asked for your take.
This. This is my problem with you. You can't take any blame for yourself when handed valid criticism and then attack those who give you said criticism. You're trying very, very hard to sell your victim complex to us but it's not working. Just close this thread already please so this guy doesn't make more of an ass out of himself.
Can you highlight some ACTUAL criticism in this thread for me? Cause all I've seen were false claims about me. I can handle actual criticism if it actually is criticism and not people just tryna talk down on me with things they just made up to make it seem like I'm a troll.

(01-02-2022, 06:19 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 12:56 AM)Granny Anal Compilation #18 Wrote: Also no one here asked for your take.
This is making me wary of possibly letting you back. Frankly, I'm probably still at a +1 unban just simply due to the lack of evidence, but I'm getting a very toxic vibe from you.

Whenever someone is appealing an unban, community feedback is essential. So not only is Nazu's value allowable, it is welcome.

I'm not convinced that the ban was completely valid, but I also don't see any thing good coming from you rejoining the server. So, I'm neutral
Honestly I'm fine with a ban dude I just think perma ban is a little ridiculous given the situation. Even if you add in the previous ban for making a fat joke (when people make worse on the server ALL the time).

If they wanna give feedback that need to give actual feedback, instead of emotion-filled responses and false claims.

You have been the only one in this thread that hasn't been posting out of anger and making false claims so I appreciate you dude. I just wanna play some TTT lmao

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request. - by Granny Anal Compilation #18 - 01-01-2022, 02:18 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 02:26 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Kizzy - 01-01-2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Damien - 01-01-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Foxka - 01-01-2022, 01:55 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-01-2022, 02:31 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-01-2022, 11:44 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-02-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Damien - 01-02-2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Jammin - 01-02-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Granny Anal Compilation #18 - 01-02-2022, 08:11 PM