Ghosting ban???
Involved players are unbanned, more to follow shortly.

I banned solely off of the evidence @Thayr provided, along with the evidence provided in this imgur link, specifically what was provided for Orange R5: https://imgur.com/a/0xbDxpS

For 99% of ghosting cases, this evidence is sufficient in removing the problem persons. Usually any legitimate players will oppose such a ban, while any players ghosting will move on to troll the next server.

Seeing your argument, coupled with the fact that bhr00s may indeed use a katana (couldn't tell from logs), this tells me that indeed you may be telling the truth. Given the weakness of only 1 round of evidence, i'm inclined to believe you and give you the benefit of the doubt.

However, what I'm seeing is less ghosting and more minor teaming - simply put, the three friends are trolling each other - which does frusterate the purpose of the game, but was not malicious nor intended to gain a competitive advantage. Rather, in most cases, this resulted in a competitive disadvantage, as the group was quite simply trolling.

I would encourage you to be more careful about how you troll amongst yourselves in the future.

With the blessing of @Battons, I have unbanned all 3 parties, and have issued each an AWarn for Moderate Teaming, Offense #1.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Thayr - 01-01-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 06:15 PM