Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inspector chelllman bringing you a ban
(01-07-2022, 12:55 PM)Trashman Wrote: I'll explain why.
1. Phantom has been rude to me nearly everytime I join and I even have proof [If you want it i'll dm you]
2. I already have toad muted and I moved on from that.
3. I asked Zombie to calm down as all I asked was a question about who ghosted and then she started screaming at me for 0 reason. [She didn't show what actually happened]
I really should have recorded every game I have played ngl.

Also, ngl the jokes were messed up so I apoligize and I take full accountability for those but Phantom isn't clean either as like I said on the top, he and the new guy have been harassing me everytime I join a game that either one of them are in.

But hey, either way I understand why you guys did this and I don't blame you so I'll do you all a favor and quit for a week or more.
However just remember, Phantom is a harasser and a bad person so don't think he's innocent.
Oy mate why the fuck is you lying in the thread you fucking retard? don’t throw people under the bus with your mistakes m8, also your changing your steam name so no one would recognize you, it’s much a pretty bad sign on there matey 

1- for your bullshit and 1+ to get you banned mate, stop harassing people
[Image: boukon.gif]
Retired Dinkleberg Micspammer (2021-2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inspector chelllman bringing you a ban - by §0Delta - 01-07-2022, 01:09 PM