Uh unban request or somethin like that
Ban Details
Name when banned: 
B-Jorn 
Current name: B-Jorn 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150822944

Time of ban: 07-01-22 22:48

Server: Dinkleberg's Murder - In Development
Reason: Rdming ,slurs mic spamming and gag evading.If you wanna appeal link is here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=58

Banned by: Norm Minder (STEAM_0:1:446918040)

Unban time: 04-02-22 22:48
Reason for Mods to Unban: Alrighty I think I got the right spot now, ok so the only reason I gag evaded is because I felt I was gagged for a reason which I felt I should not have been gagged for but I should have not gag evaded and for that I apologize, I personally do not remember saying any slurs but if I did I also apologize for that. I do not feel I was mic spamming though, I feel that if you are talking a lot and having fun with people who are making noises by also making a couple of noises the mods should be a bit more lenient especially if other people are doing it as well. Anyways thats my entire reasoning, sorry I was a bit of a jerk with a couple of the things I did but I also feel you were a bit too strict on a few of the things as well.
History: User has no previous bans
other: Hi thanks for reading, plz unban so I can game once more?

Soo can I get like a response or something of any type?

Soo can I get like a response or something of any type?

Messages In This Thread
Uh unban request or somethin like that - by B-Jorn - 01-07-2022, 11:32 PM