Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This One's a Little Early (Staff App)
Introduction 

I start this off by saying this: Damien, you know very well that I am your friend. As your friend, I feel morally obligated to tell you the truth. Please do not take my words of criticism as a personal attack, as that is not at all what I am intending. 

Analysis
I will break down what others have said before me, and I add my own input on top of these comments.

-Overall, your biggest issue that everyone (myself included) agree on is that you absolutely are horrible at taking criticism. Even when someone makes a simple joke about you "not being funny," you proceed to become extremely defensive. I witnessed this the other night in a Jackbox session, alongside with some others. 

-I completely agree with Dong on the situation that occurred with ThePhoenix. A lot of that shit could have been avoided if you had simply stepped away from the situation for a while and just left him alone. I think this comes from the fact you're a minor and you haven't fully "grown up" yet. The incident that Foxka mentioned also supports this statement I have.

-Sorry Damien, but I think that you really have a similar problem that I had where you like to really dwell on things. I remember a time we were in a discord call this past week where all you seemed to want to talk about was Old Dink's drama; of course, you're not the only one who was contributing to the conversation, but you were one of the main ones bringing things up; I really don't want you to take this the wrong way, but that kind of gave me the impression that you just simply want to be with the staff team again so you can keep up with the more recent stuff. 

IF that's not the case, I apologize for making such an assumption, I just get a vibe from your prior behaviors, Damien.

Conclusion 

Damien, I personally think that you should wait a substantial period of time before you reattempt to join the staff team. I do not think you are mentally and emotionally prepared to handle it at this moment, and I think you need to spend some time proving people through your actions and not merely typing words without meaning. 

VOTE: -1. Regardless, best of luck to you on this app, Damien.

Messages In This Thread
This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Damien - 01-14-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Salty - 01-14-2022, 08:02 PM