Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MLK Day
(01-14-2022, 08:57 PM)[test]Wilfry Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 08:09 PM)Salty Wrote: this is a beautiful thread, I love this. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
You got that right, I love this and would like more threads like these

Thank you so much! I'll try to post some more threads similar to these as time goes on  :D Heart

(01-14-2022, 10:28 PM)bunniey Wrote: dope
thank you! :D

“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”

Be a bush if you can’t be a tree. If you can’t be a highway, just be a trail. If you can’t be a sun, be a star. For it isn’t by size that you win or fail. Be the best of whatever you are.”

We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.”

“I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.’”

[i]Everybody can be great because everybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love.”[/i]

We are now faced with the fact that tomorrow is today. We are confronted with the fierce urgency of now. In this unfolding conundrum of life and history, there ‘is’ such a thing as being too late. This is no time for apathy or complacency. This is a time for vigorous and positive action.”

“No person has the right to rain on your dreams.”

I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.”

We must learn that passively to accept an unjust system is to cooperate with that system, and thereby to become a participant in its evil.”

We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.”
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P

Messages In This Thread
MLK Day - by [black]Black[red]Rose1042 - 01-14-2022, 08:06 PM
RE: MLK Day - by Salty - 01-14-2022, 08:09 PM
RE: MLK Day - by [test]Wilfry - 01-14-2022, 08:57 PM
RE: MLK Day - by [black]Black[red]Rose1042 - 01-14-2022, 10:55 PM
RE: MLK Day - by [black]Black[red]Rose1042 - 01-15-2022, 10:54 AM
RE: MLK Day - by [black]Black[red]Rose1042 - 01-14-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: MLK Day - by bunniey - 01-14-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: MLK Day - by August - 01-15-2022, 12:55 AM
RE: MLK Day - by MissPauling - 01-15-2022, 01:15 AM