Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted abuse.
We need more than warn logs bud, to prove you were gagged > 1 round we need chat SS's. We can't access chat history as it is a dink only log.
That being said I am a bit concerned that euphoria was performing staff actions while dirtypizza was on, as euphoria resigned some time ago. He should be acting under donor guidelines until his rank is removed and only staff when absolutely necessary.

-1 anything until actual evidence is presented tho, video is usually the best so we have context of what happened. It sounds like you may have gotten into an argument with a random troll that really should have been taken outside of server.

But with zero evidence it's hard to tell.

Posting at the end because I'm dumb but I can't really read the evidence presented by euphoria. But again, that doesn't show mic spam, it only shows gag and leave, which is also not okay and is considered gag evasion
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Trusted abuse. - by Jager Fuchs - 01-21-2022, 09:12 PM
RE: Trusted abuse. - by euphoria - 01-21-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: Trusted abuse. - by Jammin - 01-21-2022, 11:17 PM
RE: Trusted abuse. - by The Triangle - 01-22-2022, 12:54 PM
RE: Trusted abuse. - by Battons - 01-24-2022, 12:26 AM