Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muteban: Introducing Timed Mutes and Gags 2
I fully agree to this.  Also I think mute, gag, kick should be more limited to donors. To were it would make us still having the power to stop any pesky trolled but not enough power(i.e. only be limjted to 1 full round gag which should be around 4 minutes)

Kick should not be a thing for donor, only staff. A command were AFK players will be automatically kicked in a certain amount of time(let's say around minutes AFK or more)

Also a client side mute if possible could be good

Basically I'm saying to limit the power donors have to the very minimum

But back to topic, yes timed gags and mutes should be a thing, not because it would be funny to have some random troller think that leaving and comming back would remove the mute and/or gag, but this way they would actually have to sit down through this time and think about what they are doing with their lifes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muteban: Introducing Timed Mutes and Gags 2 - by [test]Wilfry - 01-22-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Muteban: Introducing Timed Mutes and Gags 2 - by Salty - 01-23-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Muteban: Introducing Timed Mutes and Gags 2 - by Salty - 01-24-2022, 12:23 AM