Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Hunt unban request
Steam Name: Cat

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:31511824

Who banned you: chelllman

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Admins to unban you: I've played on ph_islandhouse, a map I know quite well, and got more kills than the Regular ranked players and I suppose this was the reason for the ban.

(Optional) Extra details/information:
Hello. I've joined today to play on this Prop Hunt server, played for less than 20 minutes and got a ban for Hacking. I'd tried to attach an image but it was too large, but in it it says I got a one day ban. Since I plan (or at least planned) on staying on this server, it's a matter of concern as I will probably get banned again. I'd like to clarify that I am not hacking or cheating in any way. I'd be more surprised if the staff in question could provide legitimate proof for the ban as all I did was follow my established route on the map. If required, I can even show the route and the staff could compare it to the "proof".

I have history of playing on a server called Everyone's a Banana that has closed some time back, with over 2,000 hours on it alone. I'm also playing on a prop hunt server called ZARP and have about 100 hours there so far. I prefer playing hunters, hence my gameplay and kill count always seem extraordinary and I get that, since I almost got banned on ZARP as well for the same reason.

As mentioned, I liked this server and I'd find it a real shame to lose an opportunity to play on it. I've noticed other players checking somewhat rare spots (same as the ones I check), and I suppose because they have over 1 week of playtime they get a different treatment with less "suspicion" if I may call it. I don't blame the staff member in question for his decision as a new player joining and getting more kills that your Regulars would alert me as well, however I believe he did not make the proper checks before submitting this ban, as I wasn't even confronted once in the process.

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt unban request - by Cat (3) - 01-25-2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Prop Hunt unban request - by where is alex!? - 01-25-2022, 04:34 PM
RE: Prop Hunt unban request - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 01-25-2022, 07:24 PM