Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope My Application Doesn't Get Lost
Ingame Name: Lost_Leviathan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58801539

Time Played: About 245h at time of posting

When First Joined: August 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most afternoons and nights. Eastern Time Zone

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I believe that with the extra abilities granted with T-Mod rank, I can better help deal with troubles players on the server without having to call on other staff. I already do what I can to be on when the server is alive and make sure people aren't causing issues but it can be hard without getting higher staff.

Why you want to help the community: I love the Dinkleberg servers in the time that I've played and would love to help keep the servers alive and growing. We have a great community that I am happy to be a part of and I want to stay in it as long as I can.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only jokingly by Norm, August, and Shortmin Nuru

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Failed and Accepted

How did you find us?: Looking for a good prop hunt server then I ended up migrating to the server for Murder.

Other: I have had many instances where I was the only staff on the server and available when it was alive with rule breakers, but I couldn't do anything about different players because the most I could do was gag, mute, and kick(including today). I have to ask August, Norm, and Nuru to hop on and ban players while trying to keep an eye and ear on other players until punishment is dealt. I have some trouble with being a little too lenient for people breaking rules with trolling but I am working on it and have definitely gotten better. 

Messages In This Thread
Hope My Application Doesn't Get Lost - by Lost_Leviathan - 02-09-2022, 03:06 AM