Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope My Application Doesn't Get Lost
(02-09-2022, 07:03 PM)chelllman Wrote: LL does a pretty good job keeping the trolls in check and from my (somewhat limited) time on the server, he appears to follow protocols to the letter.
He regularly engages with the players on the server and is quite friendly with new players.  I think he'd be a great tmod.
+1 for promotion.

JK

He got a headshot with a popcorn bucket from across the map ending my murder spree. Ban him.

Ban request Denied, not the proper format.

Back to seriousness though, I think Lost would make a great Test Mod. He is good at keeping trolls in check, keeping his cool, and is without question the most active member of our staff team.
My only gripe is that sometimes you lack confidence on pushing for punishments. Sometimes you just have to trust your instincts, and refer to the guidelines we made for what the next move should be.

That confidence can be built though, and you've already come a long way to here.
Overall I'm a +1. Wish you the best, bud!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hope My Application Doesn't Get Lost - by August - 02-09-2022, 07:17 PM