Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here
Disco name: haters mad i got mad swag#3613
Disco Code: 140287696563208192
Auttaja Punishment ID: Listen hoss, here's where it gets tricky. I blocked that robot a long time ago, so I never really got any messages from it and since I'm banned, you know, I don't know how to dig through the database, but I do know I had five strikes and posted things about eating flies a bunch, and I probably should have appealed that earlier. EDIT: 790887894229008
Length: Forever; it still won't let me back in, so this is an assumption mind you
Appeal Type: Explanation
Explanation: I would like to extend a humble apology to Jammin, as I believe he is the one who banned me, I got five strikes for the aforementioned fly incidents in addition to a few risque profile pictures as deliberate acts to protest specifically his authority. Additionally I know I joined once with an alt, and posted a picture of a dude with a raw rack of ribs intentionally worked on to look frightening, and got banned for that, but I can't remember if this was before or after the one we're talking about. Just want to put that out there. That reasoning I can remember but the I can't for the life of me find the old account name, but I remember for sure the ban reasoning was something along the lines of "Posting Gore", and considering the picture wasn't gore I could have easily appealed it but the fact that it involved an alt already muddles the lines there. I can, however, solemnly swear that I won't be doing anything like that again. I hope this is short enough to not really step on anyone's toes, I know that's something I'm bad with, and frankly I don't believe a lot of you are reading much of what I post anyways so why put that much effort in.

TL;DRThe fact is, irregardless of blurry lines and sneaky prods, I knew what I was doing. But I'm trying to turn that old image around, and I'm hoping that by rejoining the conversation I can more effectively communicate that, maybe give a picture that some of my old contacts on the TTT server can look at a little more fondly. The mods on prophunt can vouch for me, I've gotten blue rank there without a single kick or ban, you could ask the staff there (Ryzif, chellman, wilfry, to name the ones I've seen most) and they could tell you.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here - by poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! - 05-05-2022, 10:57 PM