Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here
(05-05-2022, 10:57 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote:  The mods on prophunt can vouch for me, I've gotten blue rank there without a single kick or ban, you could ask the staff there (Ryzif, chellman, wilfry, to name the ones I've seen most) and they could tell you.

There's really only one or two reasons why you don't have a kick or ban. 

One.) The only reason you haven't been kicked or banned yet is because when you reached that level, you stopped showing up. Everything that you were involved with over in PH was disgusting and not needed. You were listed for inappropriate topics and mic spam. You were a gross troll and realistically you were listed more than you should have been. You should have been kicked. I haven't seen you on server in months. (I have been busy the last month so I will hope that others can fill in that time to explain what they see.) 

Two.) I won't vouch for you. Your content that you bring to a kid populated server is disgusting. Guess what we have in the discord as well? Kids. Why would you be able to go back in and shit when you've already proven that this is your normal and you intend to stick with it. Plenty of people have some fucked sides that they are able to funnel into other fucking places rather than public settings or lobbies. Not a difficult concept.

Three.) Every single unban request regardless of where it's from has been one giant troll fest of festering over explanation of literally nothing. All we really want for you to do is stop with your shit, apologize and stop trolling with this stuff but it's happened so many different times that I don't really consider you deserving of a chance anymore. You have burned through many possible chances all for the fucking meme. Memes are good but know when to stop.

-1 Personally I'd say give it a while and see if you come back in a different way rather than your normal trolling antics and you may get a chance then but now, nah. 6 months is what I'd go with. If you come back and create a normal non shit post of an unban request and actually show some fucking change, I will back you in getting a chance. If it contains your normal trolling then you can stay gone because this is just some tiresome shit to read every once in a while with no actual change being projected. I have no patience for your shit. I doubt most people do either. This isn't the worst shit I've ever seen but don't make that a goal to beat. Till then. Bye.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 05-06-2022, 04:30 PM