Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here
(05-06-2022, 07:23 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: -1 for unban.

I don’t trust that you’ve changed.

You have multiple strikes breaking TOS.,NSFW discussion in #general, this was after excessive conversation about genitals and cumming.2 strike for racism and one of them for inappropriate nickname.

There is minors on this discord/server. Stop with that shit.

You need more time to mature.

I don't think you should come back before 6 months.
Well norm, it has been a year and them some, so I've got the six months covered. I don't think there's any doubt that I'm weaned off of racism, but I understand your concerns about explicit content. That being said, what I've been trying to say in the other replies is that the days of deliberate rule flaunting for me are over, and if I can get my chance at rejoining the Discord conversation I can prove that to you all. I've "stop(ped) with that shit" for some time now. And again, I'm not asking for your trust, just the chance to regain your trust.

I believe in myself, and I'm on a mission to make you all believe in me too. But I don't really know how to do that if I can't talk among the general population.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here - by poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! - 05-06-2022, 07:34 PM