Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here
Hello,
At this time, your appeal to rejoin the discord has been denied. While you have been banned for over a year, we are concerned about the testimony given by some of the PH staff members. It sounds like you have continued your disgusting forms of trolling, not just the funny ones.

While we appreciate the level of seriousness given to this appeal, actions are speaking louder than words. If you are serious about rejoining the discord, you will need to prove yourself via the servers in which you are currently able to play.

There are ways to troll that fit your personality that don't need to be disgusting. In PH? Hide as a t-pose kleiner. In DR? Pull off a good juke of the death trap. Tell funny jokes, not cringe ones.

Unless we see any improvement, an unban is unlikely. Given that your last ban was given "with no option to appeal" (by a former admin who is no longer with us), you are lucky I'm even entertaining this. I will allow you to reappeal after you have had a lengthy amount of time to prove yourself. Because, even after a year, it is clear nothing has changed based on your PH behavior thus far.

You may reappeal in 6 months from your date of appeal. This means you may appeal no earlier than November 5th, 2022.

And because you argued semantics on your TTT unban, this means that neither you, nor anyone on your behalf, nor any person, animal, or object - whether animate or inaminate - may appeal for you until the 6 month timer has concluded. At that time, you and you alone may appeal.
Filing fraudulent appeals will reset the 6 month timer.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here - by Jammin - 05-08-2022, 10:41 AM