Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August Abusing Bans
As a starting note to my staff, we're not going to stoop to any levels and we are going to remain respectful enough no matter how bad someone else was, on threads and in server, as staff has a higher standard here. You know my expectations here on this. We don't go around calling people assholes, dicks, or anything else while in situations like this. It was handled roughly on your end, and that needs worked on asap. If things are bothering you to the point that you feel the need to insult back, call for help, take a break, anything but resulting to insulting back. I also feel like you let it go on so long to the point that it worked you up and bothered you so you weren't able to handle this clear headed enough and some things could have went a bit better. That said this is a warning for you August to learn what is and isn't okay, and fast, and rely on the rest of the team to provide help when you need it in situations like this specially where you're a target. Insults are NEVER okay. Next time will result in a strike. There is such things as being too strict, and handling things too fast, and that's something I tell you and leviathan about often. Work on finding that middle ground so blow ups can be prevented. It didn't need to get this far.

However to you xanor, it was clear any abuse here was absolutely rectified, and apologized for. The video evidence shows as such, he apologized, and slayed himself to make up for it the best that he could in that situation. So that part is going to be looked over and moving onto the next.

You want an unban, however to me personally, the way you addressed big sad, came off like you were genuinely attempting to start something there. Not to mention you did carry on for a few maps and rounds enough to deserve your ban. You guys kept targeting sad, and then august. You personally were not as severe as the rest so I am going to do denial on your unban because you were still acting disgustingly enough that I'd ban you permanently. You're welcome to try for an unban again in MINIMUM a month, after you get some of your actions sorted out. Thank you for bringing this forward and I hope your actions in the future are better.
You may apply for an unban again on 6/21/22.

Messages In This Thread
August Abusing Bans - by xanor - 05-21-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: August Abusing Bans - by August - 05-21-2022, 02:43 AM
RE: August Abusing Bans - by BIIG_SAD - 05-21-2022, 02:52 AM
RE: August Abusing Bans - by Lost_Leviathan - 05-21-2022, 10:33 AM
RE: August Abusing Bans - by xanor - 05-21-2022, 11:48 AM
RE: August Abusing Bans - by Mother Nuru. - 05-21-2022, 12:22 PM