Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Coconut & Creeper Girl taken off the server
Is there any chance that people who had the model skins named in the title can be reimbursed with premium points?

I don't really think that it's fair for some people to have had spent real money to either directly buy the skins, or in the case of creeper girl, needing to have opened crates for a chance at the skin, only for the skins to be taken out and having no form of reimbursement to compensate.

I can post/attach a screenshot of proof of ownership prior to the skins being taken out if needed, in the event that some refund is possible, ideally at the face value of the skins, which seems fair since it's no loss to the server to refund a digital currency (coconut cost 500, and I assume creeper girl is the same as she sold for the same value).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Regarding Coconut & Creeper Girl taken off the server - by IceWolf - 05-21-2022, 02:26 PM