Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost my ability to make witty titles
My previous understanding is that the meme in question was being shared/propagated by both of you. I had it confirmed to me by your local neighborhood admin team that it was Rand only. My apologies for the accusation by association.

I've seen you be reasonable at times, and genuinely toxic to several community members as well. If you and your friends decide to gang up on a user, things could go south quick - and have in the past.
Let me make myself clear - I am in support of a forums unban. I think 6+ months is plenty time served to be freed in the most stable & controller environment in dinks. But I don't believe for a minute that you aren't going to continue being toxic to those who you don't like. I hope you will prove me wrong in the coming months - both here and on the forums.
I know some disagree with me but you are a pillar of this community. You may be the ugly pillar that supports the septic tank, but you still are a pillar.

+1 forum unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by Salty - 05-30-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by Jammin - 05-31-2022, 02:49 PM
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by reinaberg - 06-01-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by Salty - 06-02-2022, 07:10 PM