Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some QOL Suggestions
An anti-spam plugin for text chat and admin warn feature that covers the entire screen. Fps booster would be nice for those of us with lower spec hardware, even on a 760 I'm seeing drops to 50 fps on certain maps. Autokicking an inactive user could save mods and admins time, as well as reporting tools that take a screencap, recent video, and sound capture from the chat. More weapons, player models, and pets would be great, like game IP's such as Halo, Minecraft, CS:GO, TF2, etc. It would be nice if we could gamble our premium points, but I understand that could defeat the purpose of dono. More ways to gamble like roulette, blackjack, and crash could make things interesting. Custom sounds that are up to date could spice things up. Gravity should be weakened for smaller props. Server warn before restarting instead of just kicking us out. Volume auto leveler to keep everyone at the same volume so no mic spam happens. More Cartoon Network and Nick related maps. Auto team switcher. IP masking for privacy and security. Animated emoticons for flare. Bullet sound and background sound disable option PLEASE. In game volume limiter/mixer for users, so we can at least balance volume ourselves. Texture streaming optimization and auto fixing, so we don't get invisible objects. Common FAQ on how to play prophunt and chat commands with !FAQ, so I don't have to answer them any more. Better map randomization on selection, preferring the lesser played ones to the more popular. In game statistics like FPS/Ticks and jitter. Smaller jetpack model. Custom gloves. Win/loss tracker. F3 menu image fixes. Idk that's all I can think of RN.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]

Messages In This Thread
Some QOL Suggestions - by [test] Necromaka - Morbin Time - 06-02-2022, 09:21 AM
RE: Some QOL Suggestions - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 06-02-2022, 10:25 AM