Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some QOL Suggestions
Thanks for the response! So what I mean by game statistics is to include them in the leader board for easy access. PH FAQ wouldn't be F1 but frequently asked questions about the F3 menus points, commands for chat like !sync and ! donate, etc. Animated emoticons would be like animated forum emojis from the 2000s, such as waving, thumbs up, etc. Auto volume leveler could be implemented by using an entirely different way of VOIP, but that is a complicated task depending on the way you look at it. Point shop should just be reworked from the ground up honestly. FPS boost could be from gamebanana, they have plenty of useful scripts. If it's the map itself, then it should be optimized. IP masking isn't actually too hard if you just use a publicly available proxy. Textures should be fixed by precaching them and allowing for a !fix command in chat. AFK would kick after an absurd time of no moving, like 2-3 hours. I would love to contribute if at all possible, learning along the way. Coding is an awesome thing for me and to see  it used more than just on a discord bot would be great.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some QOL Suggestions - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 06-02-2022, 10:25 AM
RE: Some QOL Suggestions - by [test] Necromaka - Morbin Time - 06-02-2022, 10:55 AM