bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund
(06-05-2022, 12:18 AM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: I became a issue because a Tmod with a language barrier thought that calling someone lil boy was pedophilia, makes sense and good way to treat new people

I just wanna clear something up. There was NO language barrier here. I joined the game and a few minutes in, someone dm's me if I've heard what you said, and I tell them no. They say that they have it recorded and that's when I ask you, via pm (so as to not say anything weird again for the rest of the players) what it is that you had said (because I wasn't just about to warn you when the only thing I knew was that it involved the term "little boy" and this and this is what you answered me.

After that, all I asked you to do was avoid using the term in sentences as it probably wasn't the most appropriate. You tried to explain to all how it is a term used were you live (Just in case I won't be saying where that is) to refer to people who are younger than you. Here

I only took it to the rest of staff hours later (at least 2) when I heard you use the term again. I never even mentioned the word pedophilia. I told you to read the !motd to get an idea of what is and isn't allowed to say in the server.

Anyways, -1 for an unban, maybe further down in the future a reduction. If you are not rdming, you are borderline harassing people and if that's not the problem, you bait people too (which can be the only situation in which you can say there is a language barrier between me and whoever, but that's not what got you banned).
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]

Messages In This Thread
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by LemonTiara - 06-05-2022, 08:48 AM
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by reinaberg - 06-05-2022, 08:16 PM