bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund
Odds are you won't get a refund, play a stupid game win stupid prizes. Since you joined the server, you've just been a troll and just harass people, you're on weird shit. With all of your comments towards people, about young people, etc, and your consistent rdms, it's no wonder you're permanently banned. I mean, you even queued songs with the title "lemon and I" or "billiam and i" and they were songs sexually related as well, kinda weird behavior, especially after lemon had told you previously to stop it. You're just fuckin weird and need to stay away from this place LMAO -1 unban or reduction

The best part of this all: For a few hours before you permaban: "I'm not gonna get banned" LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by voidzz - 06-05-2022, 11:44 AM
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by reinaberg - 06-05-2022, 08:16 PM