Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlas and the walls
Offender's Name: Atlas

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156789201

Potential Witnesses:  No one else really noticed this and I didn't say anything about it in chat so I could record this. So I don't think I really have any witnesses. 

Reason to Ban: Some sort of Wall Hacks / Seeing thru walls 

Proof:  https://youtu.be/-ikd1KZbDyQ

0:50 somehow knew it was sweet banana when they shot even when the building was in the way. (Not strong evidence since I was watching Sweet Banana not Atlas)
1:00 Seemed to know Sweet Banana was approaching a head of time.  (Not strong evidence since I was watching Sweet Banana not Atlas)

After that they seem to follow test thru the walls of the van / building. (Could have been them just looking around.)

3:20 Follows Milks extract path thru the building with his cross hairs. (This one is pretty strong evidence.)
7:20 Some how knows that it was sweet banana in that room when you can't see names thru that door when alive.  Also then sort of tracked them thru the shelves and wall.

14:09 Appears to track sweet banana thru the ground / the furnace in from of the tower. (This might just be random chance since he was also a T.)

15:15 Follows Sweet Banana thru the ceiling of the cave and around the outside of the tower. 

They then left the server after this. If this is not enough evidence to ban then at least it might be enough for staff to keep an eye on them.

Messages In This Thread
Atlas and the walls - by chibill - 06-09-2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Atlas and the walls - by voidzz - 06-09-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: Atlas and the walls - by Cr4shMyCar - 06-10-2022, 12:40 AM
RE: Atlas and the walls - by grasse - 06-10-2022, 01:03 AM
RE: Atlas and the walls - by chibill - 06-10-2022, 09:43 AM
RE: Atlas and the walls - by grasse - 06-13-2022, 01:43 PM
RE: Atlas and the walls - by KaptainLes - 06-14-2022, 06:35 AM