banned for threatening to groom a hypothetical minor (not sincerely)
(06-28-2022, 09:24 PM)Wrom Wrote: I'm a -1 pedo jokes are disgusting and aren't aloud its not funny in any way good luck though
I know I am going to be in the minority here but things were said and others clearly stuff that what pretty out of character on this one even queued discord mods and something about grooming. I know this is a clear violation but to be truly honest he wasn't a consistentley bad member. Even Jager was like hey is what I queued ok? I am all for banning jokes like this however the topic shouldn't have been brought up in the 1st place. He didn't start the conversation. Even I was surprised that he got banned. I am a member with 3 weeks of playtime on their belt.I did witness this and was quite surprised by the ban. I understand why it is taken seriously but I know for a fact there was nothing in my opinion that warranted him getting the permanent ban there were alot of jokes thrown about so I do think he did feel he was okay with this comment considering what all was said. We all make stupid comments in a moment like this I would like to see him unmanned as he isn't a bad player in my eyes just said something that went too far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: banned for threatening to groom a hypothetical minor (not sincerely) - by A Steel Waffle - 06-28-2022, 09:43 PM