PegasDoggeAM's ban appeal №9 (11)
In-game name: PegasDoggeAM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195720235

Who banned you: thunderwalrusinnthebar (STEAM_0:1:83739310)

Reason for ban: «you were warned by me twice and banned before for thispart of your unban was you not doing this anymore so I am continuing your perma. banned for breaking hitboxes»‎

Length of ban: forever

Reason for admins to unban: I regret that I used exploits while playing on the server and also I'm sorry I alt evaded twice, it's been almost a year since my second alt account was banned and since then I haven't tried to evade the ban anymore. I no longer want to be banned, because I really enjoy playing on this server. Proof of this is the fact that while playing on my second alt account I have never resorted to the use of Crouch Jumping, so as not to draw attention and quietly enjoy the gameplay (this in no way negates the fact that I have alt evaded the ban twice). In addition, if I did not want to play on this server, I would have long stopped trying to justify my actions by writing requests for unbanning. I acted recklessly and would like to atone for my sins by proving my intentions by playing on the server again. There is no other way to prove my intentions.

Relevant threads: 
alt evade #1
alt evade #2
Last appeal

Messages In This Thread
PegasDoggeAM's ban appeal №9 (11) - by PegasDoggeAM - 07-12-2022, 12:39 AM
RE: PegasDoggeAM's ban appeal №9 (11) - by Salty - 07-12-2022, 06:28 AM
RE: PegasDoggeAM's ban appeal №9 (11) - by dero - 07-13-2022, 08:06 AM
RE: PegasDoggeAM's ban appeal №9 (11) - by Salty - 07-13-2022, 08:27 AM
RE: PegasDoggeAM's ban appeal №9 (11) - by dong - 07-14-2022, 05:51 PM