Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Sad.
(08-16-2022, 04:17 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: Personally I am neutral. I understand the server isn't alive a whole lot recently but I still think it would be beneficial to see you on a bit more. I have enjoyed the times I've interacted with you outside of Gmod, but I haven't played with you on the server much.  In the times I have played on the server with you, I haven't had any issues that I can think of. I would just like to know how you would deal with players who are breaking Murder specific rules like RDM, murder baiting, gun camping, etc. Being a staff member on the PH server really helps but I'd like to have murder staff that is going to be trying to hop on a bit more when the server is alive at the odd times it is.
I agree this is true. I will make an effort to play murder more. though, it is hard given my strange hours.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
Big Sad. - by BIIG_SAD - 08-13-2022, 10:49 PM
RE: Big Sad. - by Carson - 08-13-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: Big Sad. - by Wilfry - 08-14-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Big Sad. - by real (4) - 08-15-2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Big Sad. - by Lost_Leviathan - 08-16-2022, 04:17 PM
RE: Big Sad. - by BIIG_SAD - 08-19-2022, 03:32 AM
RE: Big Sad. - by real (4) - 08-20-2022, 12:14 AM