Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Player Models Voting/Recommendations
Ayo everyone! 

I come here today to talk about player models. We've really wanted to add some new ones and take suggestions but before we can go ahead and do that we need to iron out what exactly we will be getting rid of on server. As many are aware, to put models in we must make space.

This thread is going to be a bit of a combination. I will have a link to a poll which we will be voting for skins to keep. I will be placing that poll here: -Closed-

I will also be looking for recommendations regarding future player models. 

Somethings to keep in mind when recommending player models: 

Mind the file size and include it on your recommendation (If there are a lot of large ones, we can only add a few. The smaller the better)

We won't accept overly sexual models (Examples being the infamous Creeper Girl or Coconut)

Include a steam workshop link PLEASE (It's easier for everyone to just have what you want in a nice link)

Once we get a decent list we will test player models and decide on what we're gonna swap out with what.

Thanks for participating or dropping suggestions in advance my dudes!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
PH Player Models Voting/Recommendations - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 08-15-2022, 10:31 PM
RE: PH Player Models Voting/Recommendations - by Nullify - 08-17-2022, 05:26 PM