Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH
Now, I know what you are thinking, what could these TTT suggestion be about which I have came up with at this time at night which is currently 4:30 A.M. MST as I type this out. But hear me out.

First suggestion! Buff underused guns!
Guns that players may not use much may need buffs to increase diversity in the gun pool instead of having a "META" for an update to which players shitspam the H.U.G.E <- [Weapon name shall be redacted] and increase the gun pool. An inspiration came from BO2 where many guns were all good no matter what you used. Some may be ass but in general, MOST GUNS were used by a variety of players and had diversity on which gun was "the best". I feel that including buffs to certain guns for primary and secondary guns can increase variety of use for the weapons and allow for new players to get into the game without getting shitted on by the server using the same 3 - 4 guns and ultimately having to stick to these guns until the community switches while also allowing regular players to swap guns to what they prefer or love and not rely on a gun to be able to win a gunfight.  

Second suggestion! Weapon/Melee weapon model viewer!
This is just an idea/concept but a viewing of a gun or weapon would be neat to have although a very low consideration as figuring out a bind for the button to "view" the gun might not fit as well as creating it or finding such addon may not exist. Another consideration that would have to be taken in is that it would not be necessary as it would not be as important as other suggestions but I felt to include this suggestion as something neat to think about. Similar examples would be CS:GO and MW2019.

Third suggestion! Include a Deathmatch while players wait!
Another suggestion that may have been mentioned or visualized but it would be neat to have a deathmatch implemented in the server. Considerations to take in are would it affect the server on what it can and can't handle and HOW MUCH it can handle gathering client info from both the actual game and the deathmatch. I'm not experience with lua but I thought of this consideration since it may cause strains to the server and cause outages that may be unattended if that's possible.

Last suggestion! Player status Icons! 
A suggestion I thought as I stumbled through the addons in workshop and found an addon at (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...earchtext=) I thought this would be helpful as to tell when players are afk, typing, timing out, alt-tabbed, etc. A consideration would that it would cause issues such as when T's or D's go to their role menus and the icon would show up to indicate they are doing something. I would think this suggestion would get scrapped but an idea similar to this would probably work but only to include afk, alt-tabbed, or timed out players.

Other: BUFF THE AWP TO FULL AUTO WITH 20 BULLETS IN THE MAGAZINE. DISABLE DELAY TO SHOOT AND ABILITY TO NOT SHOOT WITHOUT SCOPING IN! ADD SILENCER TO AWP TO RID OF NOISE! UPGRADES PEOPLE, UPGRADES!!! That is my TED Talk.

Edit: Give any feedback! Any criticisms or points to make are welcome!!!

Messages In This Thread
GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by slater - 09-24-2022, 06:00 AM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by Ryan722 - 09-24-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by Jammin - 09-24-2022, 12:25 PM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by Ryan722 - 09-24-2022, 12:28 PM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by slater - 09-24-2022, 01:49 PM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by slater - 09-24-2022, 03:15 PM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by Ryan722 - 09-25-2022, 02:02 AM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by MiniMe2001 - 09-24-2022, 10:24 PM