Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH
Replying to @"come thru":

1) I totally see where you are coming from, it can be iffy if all guns are “broken” and ruin the aspect of the game. I didn’t really explain much of this but I just had thought of at least buffing guns that are used commonly or rarely. For Ex: Galil, Famas, any of the secondary weapons besides Bullshite, Deagle, Beretta, the sniper pistol which I can’t remember the name of, and any other primaries that aren’t being used much. I would say H.U.G.E would need to be toned down but i’m glad it is relevant. Try to make at least every gun not similar in stats but somewhat close to where any gun you use can kill you but not too slow or fast or in some cases, hits you with a fucking pebble.

2) I thought this would be neat and would want it to have it as somewhat a cool idea to have like view guns similar to CS:GO. 

3) Ah, thought it would be neat to have since it would help players practice and learn guns but if there is a will to be able to fix it where it doesn’t interfere with the actual gameplay AND doesn’t cause the server to shit itself, I’m all up for it!

4)A fair point to make. I could see definitely see that and I agree with you. Maybe bring it for staff to tell when a player is afk on their end when they are spectating or other situations but maybe only allow icons such as afk, alt-tabbed, or timed out players. Give it sort of a mystery as to who is a T without seeing icons above their head telling people they are a T.

5)  :@ :@ :@ :@

Messages In This Thread
GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by slater - 09-24-2022, 06:00 AM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by Ryan722 - 09-24-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by Jammin - 09-24-2022, 12:25 PM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by Ryan722 - 09-24-2022, 12:28 PM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by slater - 09-24-2022, 01:49 PM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by slater - 09-24-2022, 03:15 PM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by Ryan722 - 09-25-2022, 02:02 AM
RE: GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH - by MiniMe2001 - 09-24-2022, 10:24 PM