Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRAHH SUGGESTIONS GRAHHH
Replying to @Ryan722:

1) Specific suggestions I think would help are just buffing like the FAMAS, Galil, maybe some shotguns except the pump, most of the secondary weapons that don't include Deagle, Bullshite, Beretta, or the sniper pistol of whatever the name is!! GRAHHH! But definitely thinking of upping some not useful guns that might be useful. NOT THE STINGER, NO!

2) Hopefully there is an addon for it! I would like to see an inspection key to view guns and models if someone suggests skin models for guns! Would be really neat to have as a little feature that doesn't interrupt gameplay!

3)Let's hope that works!! I know it would cause trouble with interfering the live gameplay aspect in the match and would ruin the experience, glad to hear it is in consideration!!

4) Exactly! I didn't think this addon through but maybe include it for dead/spectating but only allow afk, tabbed-out, or timed out icons to appear instead the other features it comes with like knowing when players are in the menu and etc. as it would diminish the gameplay of TTT and ruin the fun. 

5) I wholeheartedly agree, buff the AWP and make it great again!!

(09-24-2022, 12:28 PM)Ryan722 Wrote: I think he means a weapon inspect feature (at least that's my understanding from discussing it with slater previously). Like pressing F in CS:GO to look at your weapon from different angles.
Exactly my thought! But viewing guns in the pointshop would also be an interesting idea also!

Replying to @Jammin:

1) I totally understand that buffing the middle weapons would make it lean towards one category or another! I could see that happening and hopefully the people balancing the weapons can figure out somewhat a middle ground for weapons that aren't too overpowered but ones that aren't underwhelming! Shoutout to Bryan, Hong and Thayr for working hard to balance guns also!

2)No, I was thinking of inspecting guns like CS:GO where you press a button and view the gun with the animation rotating the weapon to see the details. If skins/models are suggested, it would be a great feature to have and show off different models of guns to other players and maybe bring something into the economy of TTT! 

3) Definitely should NOT interfere with the live gameplay aspect of TTT but if there is a way possible to mitigate these problems and include it into the server, it would a fun aspect to include for players to practice and test out guns if needed to or if they want to mess around for fun!

4) Totally understandable! I saw a little potential with it for the features that enables it to see when a player is afk, tabbed out, or timed out. I thought of an idea where maybe staff or all the players are able to see in dead/spectating but also there are considerations to take in. But as of now, would need readjustments. A great idea to make an addon to inform staff of afk players, I agree that it would need to compliment the AFK system but a thought I should take into consideration!

5) When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand
And he said to the man runnin' the stand
Hey! (bam bam bam), got any grapes?
The man said: "No, like I said yesterday
We just sell lemonade, okey?
Why not give it a try?"
The duck said. Good bye
Then he waddled away - waddle waddle
'Til the very next day!!

Messages In This Thread