Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time
I did not expected this app tbh

First thing is first, trusted is a starter rank for staff so you shouldn't be asked for ban requests as of yet.  When you get staff you do go through training.

Something lacking right now in my opinion is forum/discord activity especially since you made your forum account yesterday as of this response.

I'm pretty sure you already know the rules since you've been here playing in Dinks PH since November last year(don't know how much of the guidelines you know about) but being staff means you will have to learn how to put people down and enforce the rules including friends. Are you capable of enforcing rules to everybody in a equal manner friend or no?

Staffing will take a toll on you.  I've seen fucked up players join the server and ruin your day with shit they are capable of saying.  

And lastly this is an advise from personal experience.  If you become staff, don't take it as if it were a job, don't go ahead and cancel plans you have just because you theres a ping on Discord, don't take away some of your hours of sleep because there might be racost trolls at night,  don't push yourself you will not die if something goes wrong.  It's a game so try to enjoy it as well.

The app did had effort and its ok to feel nervous about the first time applying since I felt that way as well.

As of now I think my vote will be neutral since giving it a +1 would be biased.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time - by Wilfry - 09-28-2022, 06:38 AM