Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time
Hello Wolf and thank you for applying.

Deletion of ones own app is obliviously a denial. Reading through everyone's comments I see that you are well liked and many people are worried about how you could be affected by the unfriendlies on server. Being staff isnt easy; we are trolled, insulted, threatened, and worse. I'm not saying this to try to scare you or anyone else away, I just want you to be informed and prepared if you decide to apply again. Letting the words and everything roll off you takes practice for many of us, heck i used to let it get to me a thousand years ago. :)

If you choose to apply again we would like to see a bit more involvement in the wider community like discord and here.

And as a general announcement to anyone applying, if you choose to close youre staff app, change your mind, or just no longer want to try for staff you can always let one of the admins know so that we may close it for you. It keeps us from having to reopen and close the apps and we dont have to share any other info if you dont want us to.

*EDIT*
Please look here for info before applying. You can also look at past applications.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/ann....php?aid=1

You may reapply again if you choose on 10/29/2022
Have a lovely day.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time - by UnfortunatePossum - 09-29-2022, 09:35 AM