Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mello Appeal
4. Do Not Sit in Unassigned/AFK
When you join the server, you are expected to pick a team to play on, whether that be hunters or props, and stick with it.
Unassigned is for players that have just joined the server.
AFK is counted as no game play or movement or chat for a long period of time.
Type status into console, you can see the players connection time, and the status of their connection. It'll say connected, connecting, or similar.

5. No Time Farming
The server is for playing on and enjoying a bit of fun, not sitting around and doing nothing. If you wish to farm, purchase a watering can, tomato seeds, and some garden soil.

I know that life happens, but if you really have other things going on in the background, I would suggest that you don't even connect. The reason that we have these rules in effect is to prevent the server getting full and a staff member having to get on to deal with an issue. I know it seems harsh, but my point still stands.

Also, here is the procedure for players sitting in unassigned (timefarming). This comes from the staff guidelines section of the forums.
Situation 5-
Timefarming: players will sit on a team being inactive or on the server to get their time up. Some have tried doing this for a staff position or a rank (like regular) on the server to get free points or random drops.

Procedure:
-Kick
-Kick
-24 hour ban
-1 week ban

With as many times you have been kicked for timefarming, i'm surprised you have only a day ban. I say just serve out your ban and the next time you get on the server, actually play the game.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Mello Appeal - by Mello - 11-17-2022, 06:46 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by [test] mattquake11 - 11-17-2022, 06:54 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Carson - 11-17-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Slasheronic - 11-17-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by chibill - 11-17-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Wilfry - 11-17-2022, 07:41 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Super Milk Chan - 11-17-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by UnfortunatePossum - 11-17-2022, 10:16 PM