Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mello Appeal
Hello Mello.

Thank you for making a ban appeal like I suggested in discord DMs if you were unhappy with my response to you.

So for a start wen you are kick/ban you get a message on screen informing you the information I leave for you I had kick you 1-4 times for being (AFK too long) the next 2 times you AFK on the server I kick you for (Time Farming) before the third resulting in a day ban I understand that you have a lot going on in your life we all do however I am already quite lenient in the matter giving you more time then I need to respond performing my duty as staff.

If I let people get away with things for any excuse under the sun the server would be in chaos.

I need to take the time out to get the videos of the 1st 2 kicks so I will post what I have on hand now & look for the 1st 2 wen I got a bit more time on my hand as my day has become full I am sure you understand that

Kick 1
For context in this one the point are low for time played since they were afk on the server
[Image: image.png]

Kick 2
Video https://archive.org/details/kick-2

Day ban
with link to video https://archive.org/details/2022-11-17-23-47-47
after join to check
[Image: unknown.png]

As I said before I have the videos for the 1st 2 kick there buried in much greater chaos so I will need some time to provide the video sides for them but there basically the same I ask you to join a team several times then I kick long pass the 15 mint mark I am required to follow.

All so I should add one time wen I wen to join the server to take care of troublemakers the server was full & I was unable to join for the time finally get on you were one of the people taking up the server slots just AFK for hours it actively got in the way of staffing witch was a 1st for me.

-1 server your ban I made no mistake in this action.

All so in DMs you mentioned you did not have your label & I had no clue what you meant by that but I think I do now can one of the upper staff give Mello his donor role in the forums please.

Edit
-Fixed broken link
-Added Video for kick 2
[Image: i43gHnI.png]

Messages In This Thread
Mello Appeal - by Mello - 11-17-2022, 06:46 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by [test] mattquake11 - 11-17-2022, 06:54 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Carson - 11-17-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Slasheronic - 11-17-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by chibill - 11-17-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Wilfry - 11-17-2022, 07:41 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Super Milk Chan - 11-17-2022, 08:22 PM