Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mello Appeal
Hello Mello.

Thank you for your unban request. We understand your frustration and I would like to do some explaining. (yes some might be a bit repetitive but please bare with me).

You have only received a 24 hour ban. It is our procedure that after a certain amount of kicks and other punishments a temp ban is to be given out. we have theses rules and regs to try to keep the server running smoothly and when people repeat behavior that hinders the server in any way it has to be dealt with. Being afk or sitting in unassigned for too long can take up precious space. We have one of the most popular Prop Hunt servers and we reach max compacity most every day. If someone goes AFK over and over again it keeps others from being able to join and use that space.
People have also "Time farmed" to use that time to make others think they have been around long enough to apply for staff or to be someone to listen to and respect. new people join the server and they can see how long others have played and might ask them questions expecting them to know more bc they have so much time in the game. Now to be clear I am NOT suggesting or implying this is why you were AFK. Im just giving as much info as I can.

Now for the future I suggest if you need to go AFK when your playing and youre not sure if youll be back within 15-20 mins that you leave the game and rejoin when you return. You can also let other players or staff know that you have to go AFK and that youll be back when you can.

We are choosing to let this 24hr ban ride out. your negging on here and your attitude towards Milk via the dms they have shared tell us you may need some time to relax. If you choose to return please come back to have fun and with a good attitude.

Have a lovely night and hooray to tomorrow being Friday.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Messages In This Thread
Mello Appeal - by Mello - 11-17-2022, 06:46 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by [test] mattquake11 - 11-17-2022, 06:54 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Carson - 11-17-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Slasheronic - 11-17-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by chibill - 11-17-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Wilfry - 11-17-2022, 07:41 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by Super Milk Chan - 11-17-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: Mello Appeal - by UnfortunatePossum - 11-17-2022, 10:16 PM