Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xanor's unban request
Pardon me, this response is type out on mobile since I’m currently at work.

I’ll be honest, I legitimately didn’t remember you or what you did. (blah blah August is old, fuck you Reina :3) but after re-watching the videos, I remember you distinctly. You made some disgusting comments along with all the others I banned that night. I frankly don’t care if you were affiliated with them or not, you were an active participant in the trolling and warranted the ban.

That being said, I’m no saint myself and I am a believer in second chances. I’ve said and done things I’m not proud of and I’ve grown from them too. I think for this, 7 months is long enough to give you a chance to come back. As Lost said, he also used to be a constant troll but he turned himself into a great mod and member of the community in about the same amount of time.

As the banning mod, I’m +1 for an unban. Good luck, my dude. Looking forward to playing with you again.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
xanor's unban request - by xanor - 12-31-2022, 12:03 AM
RE: xanor's unban request - by Carson - 12-31-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: xanor's unban request - by Lost_Leviathan - 12-31-2022, 01:53 AM
RE: xanor's unban request - by August - 12-31-2022, 08:40 AM
RE: xanor's unban request - by Norm Minder - 01-04-2023, 10:54 PM