Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend was banned for something he didnt do
Steam Name: AzidoAzide Azide (posted by Frogboyextreme)

Steam ID: 76561197999475372

Who Banned You: Biig_Sad

Reason For Ban: We were given none until i asked for an explanation and all we could get was that he had a "Previous History". He had been banned by this same person before and that from what i remember was a 24 hour and was told for the first time of his Previous History, but with this one I have a witness STEAMNAME: NUBB LUBB  that will attest to the fact that Azido was blamed for saying "Odd Fellow" which was actually another person on the server who was just doing general mic spam and because of that, without inquiring further he hit him with a month ban. I really am not trying to rock any boats but when i tried to ask why and explain i was told to either shut up or get out and to take it to the forums, so i am. 

Sorry for all the problems i just wanna be able to game with my friend and not have to worry about him getting constantly banned for what we're told is basically nothing.

Messages In This Thread
Friend was banned for something he didnt do - by Frog Boy Extreme - 01-02-2023, 02:10 AM