Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't like having two different shades of green.
honestly?

I honestly want to make a pointed arguement here to not make august a Tmod and to instead just make him a mod.

reason and context: he is a mod over at murder, and is considered a good mod. giving him Tmod will ultimately result in a mod app that we will almost certainly accept.

is there really a reason to hold back a vetted mod for a server with similar ruleset? personally, I dont think so. Just my 2 cents

+1 to promote this man, and a preemptive +1 to when august makes his mod app in the future.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't like having two different shades of green. - by Nullify - 02-17-2023, 11:18 PM
RE: I don't like having two different shades of green. - by BIIG_SAD - 02-18-2023, 01:07 AM