Mocha Unban Request
Hi again, I'd like to start off saying sorry for my previous warns, I'm not trying to give an excuse but just some context, similarly to my before post about 2 weeks ago when I got banned for saying some words I shouldn't have, before I took my break from the server a lot has changed and I was and am still used to the joking nature of what I said, and have been trying to change that, the previous offenses except for my first in the past couple months, (which I should and after past reflection have) I apologized and genuinely found regretful, despite partially disagreeing with the rules but moving on and accepting them as thats how rules go, in the future and as I have been I will continue to watch myself and keep certain phrases to myself if not rule them out of my vocabulary completely. I care for the server as my interactions with people and playtime might show, and would feel this ban if kept permanently would be personally disheartening to be restricted from interacting on it permanently. Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope for the best that comes out of this. 

----- Technical stuff is below -----

Ingame Name:
 Mocha :3

SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210028961.

Who Banned You: (Demon)Skullfire

Reason For Ban: Told someone that they "touch kids" as a result of them killing me when I tabbed out. This is my 3rd ban for saying such so it was permanent

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Previously, about a year ago for technical mass rdm that one of the individuals included was a friend who joke reported. 2 Previous bans for saying out of pocket phrases and slips of words. (I'm bad at this forum stuff so I apologize for not linking them)

Messages In This Thread
Mocha Unban Request - by Mocha :3 - 02-21-2023, 06:14 PM
RE: Mocha Unban Request - by tiefling lesbian - 02-21-2023, 06:23 PM
RE: Mocha Unban Request - by Mocha :3 - 02-21-2023, 06:40 PM
RE: Mocha Unban Request - by (DEMON)Skullfire - 02-21-2023, 06:53 PM
RE: Mocha Unban Request - by Mocha :3 - 02-21-2023, 06:55 PM
RE: Mocha Unban Request - by slater - 02-21-2023, 07:05 PM
RE: Mocha Unban Request - by Mocha :3 - 02-21-2023, 07:11 PM
RE: Mocha Unban Request - by bryanbrr - 02-26-2023, 02:29 PM