Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case for Banning B-Hopping on Dinkleberg's GMod dot com
what should i say to a silly goose who made an unintelligent suggestion?

It's important to remember that everyone has different ideas and perspectives, and it's okay to disagree with someone's suggestion. However, it's also important to treat others with respect and kindness.

Instead of insulting the person or their suggestion, you could try responding in a polite and constructive manner. Here are some examples:

"I appreciate your idea, but I don't think it's the best option for this situation."
"That's an interesting suggestion, but I don't think it's very practical."
"Thanks for sharing your idea, but I think we should consider other options that would be more effective."
Remember to keep the tone of your response friendly and professional, and try to offer an alternative suggestion or solution if possible. This will help keep the conversation productive and respectful.

thanks chatgpt
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Case for Banning B-Hopping on Dinkleberg's GMod dot com - by squid - 02-23-2023, 06:30 PM