Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen
Steam/Forum Name: BillyBob

Discord ID: Papa Ian#3197

Hours Played: 800+

When did you first join the TTT Staff Team?:  October 2020.

What do you plan to do as a TTT Admin?: I believe my best role as a TTT Admin would be in the lane of community management. My current vision for an admin team is a mixture of server developers and community managers. This allows the Admin team to focus on the aspects they enjoy and prevents burn-out by not having to tackle every issue within the Community. Primarily I see myself as being involved in the staff application process, TTT rules and the responsibility of training new staff members, and Ban/Unban requests. I think I serve as a good gap between the different personalities in our community as a person who attempts to see the point to each side. Hopefully I will be able to reduce the amount of disconnect that tends to happen between our community and the staff. 

How can you help the community beyond TTT as an Admin?: I think my views on this primarily go in line with what some of my other staff members have put in this section. I think overall I can serve as a bridging of the gap between the TTT community and our other communities. I'd be able to chat with the other admins and have the ability to bounce ideas off one another in order for us to work towards a better community as a whole. Hopefully I could become an admin that our players feel comfortable approaching with an issue regarding any of our servers. 

What made you decide to apply?: I just want to have the ability to continue creating a space that allows our players to have fun. I've started to notice a return to having a divide between our players and our staff team. Being in this community as many years as I have, I've seen this happen countless times and I know it ends up becoming incredibly frustrating for both sides, leading to a lot of our players becoming burnt out. 

Anything else you would like to add?: I took a lot of feedback from my previous application into account and hopefully have approved on the aspects brought forth. stop 1984 
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]

Messages In This Thread
It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen - by BillyBob - 03-10-2023, 10:06 PM