Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen
+1

I think billybob is a voice we need as one of the TTT admin. 

heres why:

-billybob is really qualified at dealing with openly hostile and shitty people. recently, billybob, me, and one other person were in a voice call, when a person joined the voice call, and started to be extremely toxic and hostile. Billybob was not only able to difuse the scenario, he did so while keeping the mood  light

-billybob is a super wholesome dude overall. Strange concept, yes. While billybob can troll, billybob is a wonderful guy overall. I think he would be a good face to represent us as TTT. I would go so far as to say that Billybob is the model TTT player. While billybob can troll, he can reign it in if someone is not comfortable. he is funny, but does not put others down.

--Billybob is approachable. again. I have reached out to billybob at least twice recently, and he was easy to approach, and did not look down upon me for asking something that I would honestly not ask others in the community for fear of being mocked.

-Stop 1984 (in TTT).

+1

good luck billy
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen - by sad_ti84 - 03-11-2023, 04:36 AM