Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen
As higher staff, or any staff or even as a community member, you can already have influence on many things you're hoping to take on as Admin. As a Moderator for TTT you can provide training to staff members, new and old. You can already handle ban requests and while you can't handle unbans, you can provide direct commentary and explicit feedback on individuals partaking in the process. You can provide suggestions, changes, where you'd handle certain individuals during a rule breaking scenario and evidently provide feedback to TTT's current rules and regulations. 

I'm assuming you mean you can serve as a bridge, not a gap? We don't need any larger gaps in separate gaming communities underneath the Dinkleberg's name as it is lol
You can always talk to any of the Admins and provide ideas. Your rank doesn't need to change for that to happen. If you have any ideas for the community please bring it forward so that we may dissect and assess. Also becoming an Admin that our players feel comfortable approaching? I understand what you mean but it's better to build ties with the community and become dependable before you assume the rank. 

I guess what I really need to say is why do you need to become an Admin to accomplish these things? What are these ideas that you would like to bring forward with the Admin team? Where is it that you believe you could take TTT with a change in rank? Believe me my friend, you are already a voice. You simply need to speak out. 

I apologize if anything I said sounds rude, it's not intended to.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was a bright day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen - by Ryzif - 03-11-2023, 05:23 AM